Enova is the leading provider of environmental, health, safety, and risk related services in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Over the past 15 years we have worked to improve the environment with both the public and private sectors, including large and small companies, municipalities, IFIs, government agencies and international development organizations.
Through its work on the Environmental Approximation Strategy for Bosnia and Herzegovina (EAS BiH) and corresponding Directive Specific Implementation Plans (DSIPs) Enova has specific experience in performing gap analysis between EU policies and local legislation as well as working on transposition requirements.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (EIA/ESIA)
- Compliance audits and alignment plans with EU directives
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Occupational safety, health and indoor climate
- Environmental Monitoring
- Natural Resource Management
- Climate Change Prevention and Adaptation
- Industrial pollution prevention and cleaner production
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Assessment and Management of Chemicals and Contaminated Sites
- Resource and Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Strategies and Plans