ENOVA – AT A GLANCE
ENOVA is a leading multi-disciplinary development consulting company with a staff of 35 full-time professionals. The company has more than 15 years of experience in environment, energy, and economic development studies. Enova headquarters are located in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the company has also established a representative office in Belgrade, Serbia, with successfully implemented projects through-out the region.
The largest portion of its business portfolio has been associated with projects supported by international development and finance institutions such as the World Bank (WB), EBRD, IFC, USAID, UNDP, UNEP, UNIDO, SIDA and the European Commission. Enova possesses excellent knowledge about the specific conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region and has already been dealing with a range of challenging environmental and development projects in the public and private domain.
We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.
ENOVA – RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
ENOVA possesses excellent knowledge concerning the specific conditions in the entire region, especially in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and has to date completed a number of challenging development projects in both the public and private domain. The company has a complete understanding of the relevant local legislation and regulations, as well as international regulations and policies.
Some of our clients that have already placed their trust in us:
- The World Bank (WB)
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
- European Commission (EC)
- The Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of BiH
- Entity ministries responsible for environment, forestry, agriculture and water management, energy, mining and industry
- Local government units
- Various public and private companies