Economic and social development has been a major area of Enova’s activities in the past decade. We have been working with regional and local authorities providing advisory services to undertake development planning and analysis. In the area of private sector development we contribute to improving domestic and global market access, forging links between companies, enhancing workforce productivity, expanding access to finance, and boosting local value.
Our focus on projects related to commercial and environmental sustainability of SMEs is based on the fundamental belief that SMEs play vital roles in the value chains at the heart of developing societies. Enova has specific experience in analyzing Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Bosnia and Herzegovina and developing action plans and recommendations.
- Economic Impact Analysis and Due Diligence
- Economic Policy and Governance
- Regional and Local Development Strategies
- Master Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Value Chain Analysis and Market Assessment
- SME Competitiveness and Export Promotion
- Green Economy